How we serve you
A different approach to your most unique problems
Our Healthcare Data Analytics Division provides services in medical record digitization, annotation and retrieval, with a variety of custom, accelerated and consolidated medical reports to assist in the underwriting process.
Singularly focused on the integration and application of technology with people in our development of summarization and underwriting solutions, we believe there is a disconnect between the information that is currently available to underwriters by the wider marketplace and how the thoughtful application of technology can re-energize the Insurance space.
Data Annotation and Summarization
Everyone has the same but different type of problem with medical data. There is too much of it in different silos and not readily available or easily interpretable by your underwriting and data team. Our approach lies in redefining the logic used behind current data and summary providers to make healthcare data truly useful to the workflows that consume it. All offerings are custom to our clients, but some of our solutions include:
Consolidated Medical Records (CMR)
Utilizing our hybrid approach, not the “cut and paste” or “plagiarized” process many others use. We review, digitize and annotate medical records wherever they are from to produce an easy to read, trustworthy, condensed traditional APS and EHR replacement, usually delivered in 24 hours.
A fully automated process that is specific to driving a high-level file direction. This report will annotate labs and prescription and other available data to give your team an underwriting direction based on the available data to suggest a policy is a decline, placeable, or needs more information. This solution is offered as a standalone product or built into a “maintenance” monitoring package.
Additional reports available based on the data source:
Consolidated Minimum Data Set Report (CMDS)
- Specifically designed for the Long-Term Care Underwriting Market. MDS, ADL, and therapy review can be laborious process aan this report is designed to be used to assess claims eligibility and continued care.
- An option for those who want medical records that are consolidated, digitized, and indexed so that you can sort, filter, and search the record easily. It can be presented in multiple formats.
Blue Button (Medicare) Reports
- We can normalize the data for analysis and create summaries similar to our Consolidated Medical Report if your only source of medical information is Medicare.
Don't see the report you want?
Give us a call! We may have it already but our terminologies may not be the same.
Medical Data & Record Retrieval
Have applicants and customers who have data scattered in multiple data silos? We pride ourselves on not trying to turn down a challenge. We understand Medical Data remains in silos across the country despite almost everyone in the industry. That is why our system ingests data from almost any source, digitizes it and gives it back to you in the manner you need for your system to run smoothly?
HL7? EHR? APS? XML? Our system works with them all.
Underwriting, Evaluation, Interpretation, Review Services
When the industry faced the challenge of finding underwriters, our answer was to create our own apprentice program and train our own LOMA certified underwriters. This is the type of innovative thinking that we apply when offering services to our clients who understand their own process and workflows and just want a partner to help them execute it. What can we help you solve?
- Underwriting Requirement Review
- Open Early Claims Review
- Closed Claim Review
- Underwriting Leakage analysis
- Complete Underwriting
- Underwriting Guideline and Portfolio Review
- EKG Interpretations
- Medical Chart Review
- Workers Compensation Chart Review
Sometimes all our clients want is just to help them concentrate on their core activities. We offer the following services to help with just that request:
- Staff Augmentation
- Seasoned Underwriters with up to $10m signing authority
- Apprentice Underwriting Training Program
- Case Managers/Call Center/Tele-Interviewers
- Complete Policy Servicing
- Application and data processing or entry
- Translation of medical documentation
- Case Management
Platform Development, Digitization, Migration
Software Development and Data Integration is how we started. Some of our projects include:
- Custom Platform Development
- Digitization of Legacy Documents
- Migrate legacy data to new platforms, software
- Integration of applications
- Automation of QuickQuotes to Response/Decision
- Digitizing Records and conforming all types of data (Normalization, cleansing, deduplication, and enrichment of medical data) structured or unstructured, from APE, HIE, portals, MDS or any medical continuum to be used in any platform and any format
Coding, Billing, and Claim Services
Our accounting division does not just focus on real estate and asset management. Revenue cycle management services that we offer with our team include:
- Coding–ICD, CPT, MIB
- Claims Processing
- Commission Tracking and Payments
- Charge Entry
- Payment Posting
- Account Receivable
- Billing Commissions/Reconciliation
- Denial Management & Appeal
HEALTHCARE DATA ANALYTICS
Our name may be new, but our data annotation and record retrieval services are not. At adamsbridge we provide end-to-end services for any agents, brokers carriers or any organization in the Life Insurance, Life settlement, long-term care, disability, claims, Legal profession, asset managers or investors that want to have a competitive advantage.